The very fact that he hasn't succeeded is testament to the effectiveness of the NRA's campaigns.
The very fact that he hasn't succeeded is testament to the effectiveness of the NRA's campaigns.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
So the NRA doesnt want public buildings to be safer?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the NRA doesnt want public buildings to be safer? </div></div>
Another comment proving your ignorance of what the NRA stands for.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I was just going by what you said. I used an example of legislation that would make public buildings safer and you said because of the NRA it was shot down. NRA is full of it, I would still have my guns if they never existed.
Public buildings will never be safe as long as there are people bent on criminal activity. What public buildings need protecting? You can't have a gun on school property, courts are off-limits, only those with concealed carry permits are allowed in certain places, etc, so what's your point?
The NRA doesn't oppose common sense limitations. Never has.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Again just going by what you said. I still think the NRA is useless.
I don't think I mentioned any specific legislation, just that a lot has probably never succeeded because of the NRA's lobbying against it. I think you brought that up. You may think the NRA is "useless", but there are millions who disagree with you. I doubt very seriously that a teen's opinion is going to cause them much loss of sleep.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks